How does it work?
- Free, no obligation consultation: I will go through how you want your new kitchen or cabinets to look, different options that will fit the space available and your budget.
- Design stage: I will draw up your plans which will include any special features and materials that will make your cabinets uniquely yours.
- (I will present you with concept design drawings-scale floor plan and elevation drawings, which will include any special features and materials that will make your cabinets uniquely yours.)
- Manufacturing starts: During this time I will be in touch to co-ordinate with plumbing and electrical arrangements.
- Installation: I can deliver and install your new kitchen for you!
Only top quality materials and hardware used.
- Carcases: constructed from 18mm Melteca on MDF.
- Doors: PVC edged Melteca or Melamine, thermoformed vinyl wrap, acrylic gloss, glass display doors.
- Hardware: wide range including Blum, Hettich, Hideaway, Giamo, Tanova.
- Handles: full range available or push to open (no handles).
- Benchtops: laminate, granite, engineered stone, acrylic, stainless steel, wooden.